Witherspoon’s kids made her a content individualJanuary 26th, 2011 - 12:58 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 25 (IANS) Actress Reese Witherspoon thinks having children changed her from being a competitive and aggressive person to a more content individual.The 34-year-old actress, who has two children - 11-year-old daughter Ava and seven-year-old son Deacon - with ex-husband Ryan Phillippe, believes being a young mother has changed her perspective and made her less focused on her career, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“My children are the best part of my day. I used to be very competitive and aggressive but when I had my first child at 22, it put my whole life in perspective and helped me get out of my very narrow-minded focus on my career. Having kids stops the endless cycle of self-obsession,” she said.
“As you get older, you start to realise that you don’t really know anything and life is a great travelling journey. Life is unexpected you just never know what’s going to happen,” she added.
- Witherspoon wants to have more kids - Feb 10, 2012
- Phillippe delighted over Witherspoon's engagement - Dec 31, 2010
- I was terrified to travel: Witherspoon - Oct 07, 2011
- Ryan Phillippe 'very happy' for newly engaged ex-wife Reese Witherspoon - Dec 31, 2010
- Reese Witherspoon wants more kids - Jan 19, 2011
- I knew Jim was the one for me: Witherspoon - Apr 17, 2011
- I would love to have more kids: Witherspoon - Dec 01, 2010
- I feel a lot sexier now: Witherspoon - Feb 27, 2012
- Witherspoon finds internet challenging - Oct 04, 2011
- Is Witherspoon pregnant? - Mar 21, 2012
- Reese Witherspoon says she feels more sexually confident at 34 - Dec 01, 2010
- Witherspoon friends with ex-husband for kids sake! - Feb 05, 2012
- Witherspoon set to wed Toth soon - Mar 17, 2011
- Demi Lovato dating Ryan Phillippe? - Jul 19, 2011
- Witherspoon marries Jim Toth - Mar 27, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,