Witherspoons childhood X-mas dreams were crushed by no Santa commentDecember 25th, 2008 - 3:01 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 25 (ANI): Hollywood actress Reese Witherspoon has revealed that her Christmas dreams were crushed when a pal told her that Santa Claus was just imaginary.
The Man In The Moon actress stated that when she was a kid in second grade, one of her friends declared in front of the whole class that Santa Claus was not for real.
“It was for show and tell, and she told everyone there was no Santa Claus. The whole class burst into tears and she got into a lot of trouble and got sent home, Contactmusic quoted Witherspoon, as saying.
“She had to come back the next day and say it wasn”t really true. She was just really lying to hurt people’’s feelings. Poor thing. It was a psychological mess, Witherspoon added. (ANI)
- Reese Witherspoon shows off her black eye after accident - Sep 14, 2011
- Reese Witherspoon officially joins the 'cougar' clan - Apr 12, 2011
- I liked filming love scenes with Pattinson: Witherspoon - Feb 20, 2011
- 'Scrooge' teacher reined in over Santa gaffe - Dec 05, 2011
- Reese Witherspoon Cries Over Her Acting! - Dec 11, 2010
- Bieber doesn't believe in Santa Claus - Dec 19, 2011
- Pattinson not at all spoilt brat: Witherspoon - Feb 06, 2012
- Demi Lovato dating Ryan Phillippe? - Jul 19, 2011
- Diaz cried after hair cut - May 03, 2012
- I learnt a lot from failed marriage to Ryan Phillippe: Reese Witherspoon - Apr 06, 2011
- Oscar-winning actress Reese Witherspoon hit by car - Sep 08, 2011
- I was obsessed with girl: Charlize Theron - Nov 29, 2011
- Reese Witherspoon, beau to get engaged? - Sep 03, 2010
- Hathaway's pixie cut left her in tears - Jul 14, 2012
- 'Marriage pressure' behind Witherspoon-Gyllenhaal split? - Dec 18, 2009