Witherspoon would ‘really love to work with’ WinsletNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:14 am ICT by admin
“I had a chance recently to hang out with Kate Winslet and (Winslet’s husband) Sam Mendes. We just really get along. We’re from different countries but we’re sort of the same person,” Contact music quoted Witherspoon as saying.
“We’re the same age; we have children who are the same age. I just love Kate. I think she is just so great and I’d really love to work with her,” she added.
In the meantime Witherspoon can be seen on the big screen in ‘Rendition’, a drama in which she plays the role of a Chicago-based woman, Isabella, who is married to an Egyptian-born chemical engineer, to be played by Omar Metwally, suspected by US authorities of having knowledge of a bombing.
However, instead of protesting the authorities who fly her husband to North Africa for a cruel secret interrogation, she shows strong belief in the justice system. (ANI)
- I liked filming love scenes with Pattinson: Witherspoon - Feb 20, 2011
- Witherspoon friends with ex-husband for kids sake! - Feb 05, 2012
- Reese Witherspoon officially joins the 'cougar' clan - Apr 12, 2011
- Witherspoon wants to hang out with Kate Middleton - Feb 20, 2012
- It's Splitsville and heartbreak in Hollywood - Apr 15, 2010
- Kate Winslet gives tips to bare-all on screen - Sep 05, 2010
- Witherspoon feels 'so lucky to have love scenes with Pattinson' - Feb 21, 2011
- Witherspoon wants to have more kids - Feb 10, 2012
- Reese Witherspoon changed her dress 6 times before meeting Kate Middleton - Feb 20, 2012
- Is Witherspoon pregnant? - Mar 21, 2012
- Reese Witherspoon Announces Engagement To Jim Toth - Dec 29, 2010
- Reese Witherspoon Cries Over Her Acting! - Dec 11, 2010
- Winslet's kids not interested in 3D 'Titanic' - Feb 15, 2012
- Witherspoon loved working with elephant - Jan 22, 2011
- Winslet finds single status 'empowering' - Mar 08, 2011
Tags: authorities, chemical engineer, contact music, husband sam, interrogation, isabella, justice system, kate winslet, love, motherhood, north africa, oscar winner, rendition, sam mendes, she plays, strong belief, things in common, titanic star, willingness