Witherspoon, Phillippe’s marriage officially overNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:01 am ICT by admin
However, though the dissolution of the couple’s marriage has been formalized, the court still needs to finalise their divorce.
The divorce will come through once Witherspoon and Phillippe have hammered out a financial and custody arrangements over their children-daughter Ava, 8, and son Deacon, 3, reports E!Online.
The couple split in October last year, and Witherspoon filed for a week later citing irreconcilable differences.
They had been married for seven years.
In May this year, Phillippe filed a legal response to Witherspoon’s divorce petition, seconding her motion for joint legal custody of the two kids, but requesting joint physical custody as well.
Phillippe also opted not to seek any spousal support from Witherspoon, who by that time was earning far more than he was. (ANI)
- Witherspoon marries Jim Toth - Mar 27, 2011
- Is Witherspoon pregnant? - Mar 21, 2012
- Kenny G files for divorce - Aug 14, 2012
- Simpson, Pete Wentz file for divorce - Feb 10, 2011
- I was terrified to travel: Witherspoon - Oct 07, 2011
- Phillippe delighted over Witherspoon's engagement - Dec 31, 2010
- Ashlee Simpson files for divorce from Pete Wentz - Feb 10, 2011
- Resse Witherspoon shows off her wedding ring - Apr 04, 2011
- Klum files for divorce - Apr 07, 2012
- Witherspoon not ready to wed beau - Aug 13, 2010
- 'Desperate Housewife' star Brenda Strong files for divorce - Jan 15, 2011
- Ryan Phillippe 'very happy' for newly engaged ex-wife Reese Witherspoon - Dec 31, 2010
- Witherspoon wants to have more kids - Feb 10, 2012
- I learnt a lot from failed marriage to Ryan Phillippe: Reese Witherspoon - Apr 06, 2011
- I knew Jim was the one for me: Witherspoon - Apr 17, 2011
Tags: angeles superior court, custody arrangements, daughter ava, deacon, dissolution, divorce petition, irreconcilable differences, joint legal custody, legal response, los angeles superior court, marriage, opted, physical custody, reinstated, seven years, spousal support