Witherspoon opens up about pregnancyJune 26th, 2012 - 8:10 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 26 (IANS) Actress Reese Witherspoon, who has finally confirmed being pregnant with her first child by second husband Jim Toth, says she wants to eat everything she can see.
“Frankly I am feeling very round tonight. I am always feeling like I would like to eat everything in sight,” she told a reporter after she was honoured with a special acting award in Chicago, Illinois, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The 36-year-old said she is very excited about the new arrival, which is due in late summer or early autumn this year.
The baby will be a sibling for the actress’ two children by ex-husband Ryan Phillippe.
- Witherspoon wants to have more kids - Feb 10, 2012
- Is Witherspoon pregnant? - Mar 21, 2012
- Phillippe delighted over Witherspoon's engagement - Dec 31, 2010
- Witherspoon marries Jim Toth - Mar 27, 2011
- Reese Witherspoon Announces Engagement To Jim Toth - Dec 29, 2010
- Reese Witherspoon 'wants to get pregnant this year' - Apr 23, 2011
- I would love to have more kids: Witherspoon - Dec 01, 2010
- Reese Witherspoon not pregnant, says rep - Sep 01, 2010
- I feel a lot sexier now: Witherspoon - Feb 27, 2012
- Witherspoon engaged - Dec 29, 2010
- Witherspoon postpones honeymoon for work - Apr 05, 2011
- Reese Witherspoon wants more kids - Jan 19, 2011
- Ryan Phillippe, Amanda Seyfried heating things up in Mexico! - Jan 06, 2011
- I knew Jim was the one for me: Witherspoon - Apr 17, 2011
- Witherspoon gears up for messy Easter - Apr 24, 2011