Witherspoon not ready to wed beauAugust 13th, 2010 - 12:33 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 13 (IANS) Actress Reese Witherspoon has no plans to marry boyfriend Jim Toth any time soon, says her representative.
The “Legally Blonde” star has been dating Toth for seven months. Rumours that the couple is ready to take their relationship to the next level started off after they reportedly attended pre-marital counselling, reports contactmusic.com.
However, Witherspoon’s spokesperson has dismissed the claims, insisting “Not true. Period.”
The Oscar winner was previously married to actor Ryan Phillippe and had two children together - daughter Ava, 10, and son Deacon, 6.
- Reese Witherspoon not ready to wed beau, says rep - Aug 13, 2010
- Is Witherspoon pregnant? - Mar 21, 2012
- Phillippe delighted over Witherspoon's engagement - Dec 31, 2010
- Witherspoon wants to have more kids - Feb 10, 2012
- I feel a lot sexier now: Witherspoon - Feb 27, 2012
- Ryan Phillippe 'very happy' for newly engaged ex-wife Reese Witherspoon - Dec 31, 2010
- I was terrified to travel: Witherspoon - Oct 07, 2011
- Witherspoon engaged - Dec 29, 2010
- Witherspoon not pregnant - Jan 06, 2011
- Reese Witherspoon, beau to get engaged? - Sep 03, 2010
- Witherspoon's new boyfriend keen to marry her - Mar 10, 2010
- Resse Witherspoon shows off her wedding ring - Apr 04, 2011
- Witherspoon set to wed Toth soon - Mar 17, 2011
- Ryan Phillippe is dating Amanda Seyfried again - Mar 12, 2011
- Reese Witherspoon's planning a 'low-key' wedding - Mar 20, 2011