Witherspoon friends with ex-husband for kids sake!February 5th, 2012 - 3:28 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Feb 5 (IANS) Actress Reese Witherspoon has successfully maintained a healthy relationship with ex-husband Ryan Phillippe just for the sake of their two children.
“My ex-husband and I co-parent really well. We really balance each other’s schedules and just communicate a lot. Nothing is more important for me than family. I definitely love having a career, but I just love being a mom — it’s how I was raised,” said the actress reportedly.
Witherspoon talked about her children and her relationship with her ex-husband at length with Britain’s Glamour magazine and said: “Now that they’re school age, their personalities are emerging and it’s always sort of a revelation that they are nothing like you.”
Phillippe had previously spoken of how proud he is being hands-on parent with Witherspoon, reports showbizspy.com.
“I imagine it would have been more difficult if we weren’t as hands-on as we were or allowed them to be raised by nannies … we have two incredible little people that we’ve raised. I’m proud of us for that fact,” he had said.
- Witherspoon wants to have more kids - Feb 10, 2012
- Phillippe delighted over Witherspoon's engagement - Dec 31, 2010
- Witherspoon opens up about pregnancy - Jun 26, 2012
- I would love to have more kids: Witherspoon - Dec 01, 2010
- Ryan trusts Witherspoon to chose right suitor - Apr 14, 2010
- Witherspoon's kids made her a content individual - Jan 26, 2011
- Reese Witherspoon wants more kids - Jan 19, 2011
- Witherspoon marries Jim Toth - Mar 27, 2011
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- I liked filming love scenes with Pattinson: Witherspoon - Feb 20, 2011
- Reese Witherspoon Announces Engagement To Jim Toth - Dec 29, 2010
- We're pretty much hands-on parents: Sarah Jessica Parker - Jul 13, 2011
- Is Witherspoon pregnant? - Mar 21, 2012
- Witherspoon finds internet challenging - Oct 04, 2011
- Dating 50 Cent was funny, says Handler - Jan 25, 2012