Witherspoon feels ’so lucky to have love scenes with Pattinson’February 21st, 2011 - 5:52 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Feb 21 (ANI): Reese Witherspoon, who stars opposite Robert Pattinson in the upcoming film ‘Water for Elephants’, has said that she is so ‘lucky’ to have love scenes with the ‘Twilight’ heartthrob.
“I am so lucky. He’s so amazing and wonderful and sweet and just the nicest guy too, so you can just add that to the soup,” the New York Daily News quoted her as saying in an interview with Entertainment Tonight.
“I mean, he’s just so good-looking and he’s a really nice person,” she said.
The pair, who play forbidden lovers in the movie based on a New York Times bestseller of the same title, keep each other smiling on set even after the cameras stop rolling.
“We’ll probably just laugh the whole time, because all we do is just laugh and joke around,” Witherspoon said.
Pattinson praises his costar too.
“She’s great. I think every time where there’s a love scene, though, I get beaten up,” Pattinson said.
Witherspoon and Pattinson have also worked together in 2004’s “Vanity Fair”.
In the film, a young Pattinson played an aged Witherspoon’s son - awkward, yet funny, to think about in retrospect, admits Pattinson.
“It seems like it’s been so long ago now. I remember even on the set, I thought I looked too old to be her son,” he said.
The blonde beauty, on the other hand, had a few different thoughts about the casting.
“He was walking down this corridor and I turned to the director and I said, ‘That’s my son? He’s so good looking!’ I was like, ‘He’s so hot!’” she recalled. (ANI)
- I liked filming love scenes with Pattinson: Witherspoon - Feb 20, 2011
- Reese Witherspoon thinks R-Patz Is 'very handsome' - Dec 07, 2010
- Witherspoon finds Pattinson cool - Jan 31, 2012
- Sick Robert Pattinson ruined sexy scene with Resse Witherspoon - Mar 21, 2011
- Robert Pattinson's a good kisser, says co-star Christina Ricci - Dec 22, 2010
- Pattinson escapes from being crushed by elephant - Sep 04, 2010
- Robert Pattinson says Kristen Stewart relationship 'is very traumatic' - Mar 03, 2011
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart spotted sharing a back-seat smooch - Apr 19, 2011
- Pattinson, Witherspoon's chemistry on Water for Elephants set 'magic' - May 28, 2010
- Pattinson enjoys at bar post Stewart episode - Aug 07, 2012
- Witherspoon sold out on Pattinson's looks - Dec 26, 2010
- Witherspoon enjoys shooting action scenes - Feb 04, 2012
- Reese Witherspoon officially joins the 'cougar' clan - Apr 12, 2011
- I learnt a lot from failed marriage to Ryan Phillippe: Reese Witherspoon - Apr 06, 2011
- Robert Pattinson Is A Good Kisser: Christina Ricci - Dec 21, 2010
Tags: blonde beauty, costar, different thoughts, entertainment tonight, film water, joke, love scene, love scenes, new york daily news, new york times, new york times bestseller, reese witherspoon, retrospect, robert pattinson, upcoming film, vanity fair, water for elephants, whole time, york daily news, york times bestseller