Witherspoon enjoys shooting action scenesFebruary 4th, 2012 - 3:49 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 4 (IANS) Actress Reese Witherspoon says she enjoyed shooting action sequences for her new movie “This Means War”.
The 35-year-old star revealed that being a part of an action film was a new experience and she enjoyed all the physical scenes with her co-stars Tom Hardy and Chris Pine, reports contactmusic.com.
“I’d never made an action movie - so this is the first time I have had anything to do with holding a gun, running around and getting chased by the bad guys,” Witherspoon told Glamour magazine.
“I read the script and thought, ‘This is just fun.’ And we don’t take it that seriously. It’s just fantasy and escape,” she added.
- Witherspoon shares kisses with Hardy on set - Nov 10, 2010
- 'This Means War'-expect less, get more (IANS Movie Review) - Mar 17, 2012
- Pattinson not at all spoilt brat: Witherspoon - Feb 06, 2012
- Witherspoon sold out on Pattinson's looks - Dec 26, 2010
- Pattinson escapes from being crushed by elephant - Sep 04, 2010
- Linkup rumours upset Olivia Wilde - Jul 05, 2011
- Robert Pattinson's a good kisser, says co-star Christina Ricci - Dec 22, 2010
- Hudgens hopes Efron watches 'Sucker Punch' - Apr 03, 2011
- I learnt a lot from failed marriage to Ryan Phillippe: Reese Witherspoon - Apr 06, 2011
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart spotted sharing a back-seat smooch - Apr 19, 2011
- Witherspoon chopped hair to get into character - Apr 21, 2011
- Witherspoon feels 'so lucky to have love scenes with Pattinson' - Feb 21, 2011
- Witherspoon loved working with elephant - Jan 22, 2011
- Theron unhappy without her golden tresses - Aug 02, 2012
- Reese Witherspoon officially joins the 'cougar' clan - Apr 12, 2011
Tags: action film, action sequences, actress reese, bad guys, chris pine, co stars, contactmusic, fantasy, glamour magazine, london feb, means war, new experience, old star, reese witherspoon, tom hardy