Witherspoon always carries her make-up kitMarch 7th, 2011 - 5:03 am ICT by IANS
London, March 7 (IANS) Actress Reese Witherspoon always carry her make-up kit with her whenever she goes out.
Witherspoon, who is engaged to Hollywood agent Jim Toth, hates to be caught without her favourite cosmetics, though she insists she tries to limit what she takes with her, reports femalefirst.co.uk
“I have a bunch of different make-up bags - one in my car, one in my handbag and one at home. I try to keep them small, but I have about five lipglosses, mascara, cover-up, lipstick and blush,” she told Glamour magazine.
The actress also doesn’t forget to keep a white eyeliner pencil, as she believes it keeps her looking refreshed.
“Put a little white eyeliner in the centre of your inner eye when you’re tired. It makes your eyes look awake!”
The 34-year-old star also admits that she takes more care of her appearance now as she is getting older.
“I’ve always used moisturiser and SPF, but as you get older you really have to take care of your skin - you must take off your make-up and put on your moisturiser,” she said.
- Make those eyes lustrous - use eye make-up properly - Jan 15, 2012
- What keeps Kim Kardashian glowing? - Jul 07, 2011
- Summer corporate wear? Try Peter Pan collar or shirtdress (With Images) - Apr 20, 2012
- Beyonce loves make-up - May 07, 2012
- Old makeup can cause eye infections, fungus - Mar 15, 2011
- Bridal makeup: Less is more - Nov 13, 2011
- Makeup tips, etiquette -- hospitals give nurses a makeover (Feature, May 12 is International Nurses Day) - May 11, 2012
- Toth finds Witherspoon's life bizarre - May 09, 2011
- Less is more for Kate Winslet - Nov 12, 2011
- Emma promotes Lancome lipstick - Jan 04, 2012
- Hi-tech camera can make your pics better looking - Mar 25, 2011
- Witherspoon gears up for messy Easter - Apr 24, 2011
- Old lipsticks can discolour your lips forever - Feb 25, 2010
- How to create dramatic eyes? - Sep 11, 2010
- Fergie got best beauty tips from mom - May 15, 2012
Tags: actress reese, appearance, car one, cosmetics, eyeliner pencil, glamour magazine, handbag, hollywood, hollywood agent, inner eye, jim toth, lipstick, london march, mascara, moisturiser, old star, one at home, reese witherspoon, spf, white eyeliner