With Bieber now, Selena stops flirtingFebruary 23rd, 2012 - 2:26 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Feb 23 (IANS) Singer Selena Gomez thinks “playing games” in relationships are silly now that she is with Justin Bieber.
Gomez says her boyfriend has stopped her from “playing games”. The 19-year-old star has been dating the ‘Baby’ hitmaker since December 2010.
“I’ve played games in the past, but now I’ve finally met someone who makes me not play games. If you’re playing games, you need to ask yourself if that person is really for you. Games are silly,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Gomez as saying.
Selena explained to TOTP magazine: “I’ve conformed to a lot of guys that I liked before; it’s very easy to want to be what they want you to be. But in the end, it just wasn’t enjoyable - I was miserable half the time. The best person you can be with is someone you can be yourself with.”
- We have a normal relationship: Gomez - Feb 07, 2012
- I am in love, says Bieber - Oct 10, 2011
- Selena makes me really happy: Bieber - May 17, 2011
- Good boyfriend must learn to say sorry: Bieber - Mar 27, 2012
- Not easy to deal with claims about Bieber: Gomez - Nov 18, 2011
- Give love a second chanceL: Gomez - Feb 27, 2012
- Bieber buys mansion worth $10.8 mn - Mar 07, 2012
- Gomez won't change for love again - Aug 17, 2011
- Bieber, Gomez kissing picture fake? - Dec 30, 2010
- Bieber, Gomez dating? - Feb 01, 2011
- Bieber moves Gomez to tears - Jul 25, 2012
- Bieber pens song for Gomez - Jul 31, 2012
- Gomez likes baking - Nov 20, 2011
- Bieber too young for marriage - Apr 27, 2012
- Justin Bieber struggling to get a date - Aug 08, 2010