Winslet sheds ordinary woman image, employs nanniesJune 12th, 2009 - 12:32 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 12 (IANS) Oscar winning actress Kate Winslet is now resorting to hiring nannies and chefs to help her around the house, though she had earlier claimed that she was just an ordinary woman and was shunning the “movie star existence”.
Dailymail.co.uk reports that a spokesperson for Winslet revealed that the actress has some help in taking care of the children.
“She has a part-time nanny. Kate has never said that she did not have a nanny at a time when she did have a nanny,” said Winslet’s spokesperson.
Winslet in a recent interview had said: “I mean, it’s very tempting to have a nanny and live in a gated community and have a chef - I’d love to have a few dinners cooked for me. But I don’t want that for my children.”
- Kate Winslet does have a nanny for kids after all - Jun 12, 2009
- Kate Winslet shuns nanny, chef to raise kids herself - Jun 11, 2009
- Less is more for Kate Winslet - Nov 12, 2011
- Winslet to move to Britain with Mendes - Dec 04, 2010
- Danny Boyle dating 'Sin City' star - Aug 05, 2012
- Kate Winslet felt suicidal over media scrutiny - Apr 07, 2010
- Nicole Kidman finally admits getting botox - Jan 13, 2011
- Winslet grateful for not leading wealthy childhood - Oct 24, 2011
- Keira Knightley steps out with mystery man - Feb 07, 2011
- Kate not to employ housekeeper - Jun 16, 2011
- Beckinsale won't mind doing a nude scene - Dec 11, 2011
- Kate Winslet returns to work after break-up - Apr 19, 2010
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Judi Dench battles to save eyesight - Feb 18, 2012
- Olivia Munn bares all for anti-fur campaign - Jan 14, 2012