Winslet likes ‘understated’ glamourDecember 2nd, 2011 - 10:44 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 2 (IANS) Actress Kate Winslet says glamour is all about being “understated”.
The 36-year-old says it’s important not to go over-the-top when getting ready to go out.
“Glamour to me is about remaining graceful and understated. For example, with very bold lip colours, you can’t overdo the rest of your face…Unless you spend the whole night snogging, you won’t need to reapply,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Winslet as saying.
- Less is more for Kate Winslet - Nov 12, 2011
- Kate Winslet wants to play a man - Jan 18, 2012
- Winslet proud to be curvy - Nov 12, 2011
- Kate Winslet believes in marriage - Jan 25, 2012
- Kate picks Oldfield for wedding dress - Dec 13, 2010
- Cliff Richards to go on hiatus - Jan 25, 2012
- Winslet accused of snubbing fans - Jun 15, 2012
- Bold lip colour makes Portman feel like a clown - Mar 11, 2011
- Dont mix fashion with politics: Marc Jacobs - Jul 21, 2012
- My latest perfume inspired by daughter: Moss - Nov 04, 2011
- Winslet hates nude scenes - Sep 10, 2011
- Moss, Hince to renew wedding vows - Apr 23, 2012
- Moss has prudish daughter - Oct 11, 2011
- Kate Winslet could marry new boyfriend - Sep 29, 2010
- I've learn to deal with worries: Kate Winslet - Jan 30, 2012
Tags: , , ,