Winslet happy to let pal DiCaprio physically hurt herFebruary 12th, 2009 - 1:56 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 12 (ANI): Brit actress Kate Winslet has revealed that she has such a close relationship with actor Leonardo DiCaprio that she would willingly allow him to physically hurt her during a scene.
Winslet and DiCaprio had worked together for the first time in the 1997 blockbuster Titanic, and they got together again in the Sam Mendes directed movie Revolutionary Road.
The actress also shares an off-screen friendship with DiCaprio, which she has dubbed as rare, and says she would go to any length with him to make the movie perfect.
When we filmed difficult scenes we developed a secret language of our own. With our history we could do anything without feeling stupid, Contactmusic quoted her as telling Britain’’s OK magazine.
I would even let Leo physically harm me if it meant making a scene better, and I know he feels the same way. If we didn”t have this rare friendship, I don”t think we would be able to show that chemistry on screen, she added. (ANI)
- Leonardo DiCaprio is my rock, says Kate Winslet - Mar 09, 2011
- Kate hails Leonardo - Mar 09, 2011
- I'm thinner than Leo: Winslet - Apr 03, 2012
- Winslet's fears over nude scene in 'Titanic 3D' - Mar 29, 2012
- Winslet shaved arms for 'Titanic' - Mar 31, 2012
- Winslet, DiCaprio secretly dating? - Mar 30, 2010
- Leonardo DiCaprio 'helping Kate Winslet deal with split' - Mar 17, 2010
- DiCaprio embarrassed by 'Titanic' performance - Mar 29, 2012
- Kate Winslet still wears the ring Leonardo gifted her - May 14, 2009
- Kate Winslet, Leonardo DiCaprio share a secret language - Feb 16, 2009
- Winslet feared upsetting director hubby over sex scene with DiCaprio - Mar 18, 2010
- "I Am Unsure If I Will Get Married" - Leonardo Dicaprio - Aug 16, 2010
- Bieber's 'Titanic' surprise for Gomez - Sep 25, 2011
- 'Titanic' in 3D: Indian fans excited, experts doubtful (Lead) - Apr 03, 2012
- 'Titanic' in 3D -- Indian fans excited, experts doubtful - Apr 03, 2012