Winslet accused of snubbing fansJune 15th, 2012 - 3:33 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 15 (IANS) Actress Kate Winslet’s fans are upset with her as she ignored people who waited out in the rain hoping to meet her when she was filming her latest movie.
The 36-year-old was filming for “Labor Day” in Shelburne Falls, Massachusettes, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Kate was so rude, she never once acknowledged any of us, I was devastated,” said Shanna Swan, one of the local residents.
“She gave dirty looks to people in my town who waited hours to see her. Upon her arrival everyone was yelling, ‘Kate we love you!’ and you could hear everyone gasping with excitement when her black Cadillac pulled up,” Swan added.
- Winslet proud to be curvy - Nov 12, 2011
- Kardashian hates washing cars - Mar 25, 2011
- Winslet likes 'understated' glamour - Dec 02, 2011
- Kate Winslet wants to play a man - Jan 18, 2012
- Kate picks Oldfield for wedding dress - Dec 13, 2010
- 'Mildred Pierce' crew gifts Winslet her expletive-laden tape - Mar 28, 2011
- Stone struggled to find stage name - Aug 30, 2012
- Kate Winslet felt suicidal over media scrutiny - Apr 07, 2010
- Winslet feels guilty about free time - Apr 19, 2011
- Winslet wants to befriend Michelle Williams - Jan 12, 2011
- Kate Middleton gives cooking lessons to Harry - Aug 26, 2012
- Miley Cyrus defends Osbourne on Twitter - Nov 30, 2011
- Kate Winslet could marry new boyfriend - Sep 29, 2010
- Winslet hates nude scenes - Sep 10, 2011
- I've learn to deal with worries: Kate Winslet - Jan 30, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,