Winona Ryder was ‘forced’ to audition for ‘Dilemma’January 21st, 2011 - 6:11 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 21 (ANI): It has emerged that Winona Ryder had been forced to audition for the first time in 17 years for her role in ‘The Dilemma’.
Ryder stars in the comic film along with alongside Vince Vaughn and Kevin James and admitted the process of landing the part of Beth was tough for her.
“I hadn’t auditioned for a film in about 17 years or something when this came along and I think they really needed to see the chemistry between Vince and I,” the Daily Star quoted her as telling BBC’s Newsbeat.
“He’s a fantastic actor but he does a lot of improvising, but they made it sort of like, ‘Why don’t you come in and we’ll play around with the scenes,’ so I didn’t have the pressure of an audition. The way that Ron Howard and Vince treated me was so easy and comfortable they took away all of my fear.” (ANI)
- Movie Preview 'The Dilemma': A Pertinent Question That Falls Short - Jan 13, 2011
- Movie Review: The Dilemma - Jan 14, 2011
- Actress Winona Ryder all set to star in the movie Dilemma - Sep 22, 2010
- Movie Director Ron Howard refuses to remove gay joke from 'The Dilemma' - Nov 01, 2010
- Winona Ryder looks breathless in incredibly tight bodice dress - Jan 20, 2011
- 'The Green Hornet' tops weekend box-office - Jan 17, 2011
- Winona Ryder Is Sorry For Abusing Natalie Portman - Nov 27, 2010
- Beyonce upset with attention seeker Kim Kardashian - Sep 07, 2012
- 'The Dilemma' trailer under a spot for having a gay slur - Oct 10, 2010
- Gyllenhaal replaced in Richard Kuklinski biopic - Dec 15, 2011
- When Winona Ryder tested Johnny Depp's patience - Dec 04, 2010
- Rupert Grint wanted to be an artist - Nov 23, 2010
- Fame can drive a person crazy, says Winona Ryder - Sep 17, 2010
- ‘The Green Hornet’ Occupies The Primary Spot In The Box Office Weekend Of Martin Luther ... - Jan 17, 2011
- Oscar-nominated 'Black Swan' to hit Indian screens Feb 25 - Feb 02, 2011