Winehouses sherbet punishment to forget hubbys nameMarch 14th, 2009 - 5:24 pm ICT by ANI
London, March 14 (ANI): Pals of Amy Winehouse have reportedly come up with a new game to teach the singer a lesson every time she mentions her estranged hubby making her snort sherbet, drop her clothes and gobble Marmite-covered Jaffa Cakes.
The love-stricken pop star was allegedly towed by her friends for a night out in Londons Archway to take her mind off jailbird Blake Fielder-Civil and make her meet other lads.
However, the 25-year-old was said to be repeatedly chanting Blakes name which led her mates to invent the cheeky game.
Shes too good for that idiot. Shes been going on about giving up everything to win him back, the Daily Star quoted a source as saying.
Shes even been going on Facebook, so that he can see that shes pining after him in her status updates.
This has to stop. So we thought the most delicate way to stop her going on about him was to turn it into a game, the source added.
Amy was reportedly made to hoover up a line of sherbet, remove her satin skirt and blouse to give it to an elderly neighbour and wolf down two Jaffa cakes covered with huge amounts of Marmite as part of her punishment. (ANI)
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012
- Blake Fielder-Civil plans "threesome" with Amy Winehouse - Feb 07, 2010
- Amy Winehouse giving up hopes on shattered marriage? - Mar 21, 2009
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Amy Winehouse "happy without Blake Fielder-Civil" - Nov 28, 2009
- Amy Winehouse 'wants to get rid of Blake tattoo' - Jan 27, 2010
- Winehouse 'hires private eye to spy on Fielder-Civil' - Aug 02, 2009
- Amy Winehouse & Blake Fielder-Civil re-marriage plans are rocked by affair claims - Jan 21, 2010
- Winehouse didn't like singing her hit songs - Jun 28, 2012
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Winehouses dad slams daughters cavorting behaviour - Jan 21, 2009
- Amy Winehouse 'to remarry ex hubby in Vegas' - Mar 10, 2010
Tags: amy winehouse, archway, blouse, daily star, facebook, hoover, hubby, jaffa cakes, lads, london march, marmite, mates, neighbour, new game, pals, pop star, satin skirt, snort, status updates, wolf