Winehouse’s husband moved to softer jailDecember 11th, 2008 - 1:10 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 11 (IANS) Troubled British singer Amy Winehouse’s husband Blake Fielder-Civil has been moved to a softer jail after he was attacked by a gang for ill-treatment with his wife.Thesun.co.uk reports that the 26-year-old Blake was beaten up over the way he treated his wife Winehouse. He was moved from Pentonville Prison in London to Edmunds Hill Jail in Suffolk to ensure his safety.
A source said: “Some lads don’t appreciate men who don’t treat their women well. Blake got a bit of a kicking and was moved away from a gang who were after his blood.” Blake had to return to jail from his early release term as he failed a drug test.
Blake visited Winehouse before he went to jail.
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-husband hospitalised - Aug 10, 2012
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Dad denies Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil 'reunion' stories - Dec 10, 2009
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Winehouse reunites with former lover Traviss? - Jan 08, 2011
- Winehouse to enter rehab near her hubbys jail - Aug 20, 2008
- Amy Winehouse found dead at London home (Lead) - Jul 24, 2011
- Winehouse's ex arrested for burglary - Mar 02, 2011
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse sues mom-in-law for selling her love letter - Aug 25, 2009
- Amy Winehouse spotted with new man - Jun 02, 2010
- Amy Winehouses hubby Blake Fielder-Civil divorces her on Facebook - Jan 26, 2009