Winehouses hubbys early release bid rejected by prison officialsOctober 6th, 2008 - 4:32 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 6 (ANI): English singer Amy Winehouse sees no end to her troubles, with the early release bid for her hubby Blake Fielder-Civil being rejected by prison officials.
Fielder-Civil, 26, had been arrested for causing actual bodily harm (ABH) and perverting the course of justice, and he has since been serving a 27-month jail sentence at Highpoint Prison in Suffolk, England.
He was reported to have agreed to an early release deal last month, which involved him wearing an electronic tag and living with his mother in Nottinghamshire, England, plus sticking to a 7 p.m. curfew.
Fielder-Civil, who was expected to be released this month, was told on October 3 that his application had been turned down, according to Britains News of the World tabloid.
The decision has left his mother Georgette Civil fuming, and she is now looking for help on the matter from the British government.
Blake and Amy are devastated and I am livid, Contactmusic quoted Georgette as saying.
The Probation Service told us they were happy for him to live with us and we expected him home. Now they have told Blake he will either have to go to rehab or a hostel or stay in prison until he completes his sentence. Its a disgrace.
I am going to take my protest to the Home Secretary. I”m going to get my Blake home, she added. (ANI)
- Amy Winehouses mother-in-law wants her to quit drugs to reunite with hubby - Sep 29, 2008
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Amy Winehouse shocks fans with rude pictures of hubby on Facebook - Sep 17, 2008
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Amy Winenhouse to marry ex-husband again! - Nov 22, 2009
- Amy Winehouse considering divorce - Nov 09, 2008
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Winehouse to enter rehab near her hubbys jail - Aug 20, 2008
- Amy Winehouses hubby turns down early release offer - Sep 16, 2008
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-husband hospitalised - Aug 10, 2012
- Amy Winehouse''s hubby may be released early from prison for good behaviour - Aug 11, 2008
- Winehouse, husband Blake neighbours now - Aug 20, 2008
- Winehouse's husband refuses early release from jail - Sep 16, 2008
Tags: actual bodily harm, amy winehouse, blake fielder civil, british government, contactmusic, curfew, electronic tag, english singer, georgette, highpoint prison, home secretary, hostel, hubby, jail sentence, news of the world, news of the world tabloid, nottinghamshire england, prison officials, probation service, suffolk england