Winehouses hubby to use her letter to get part of her fortune upon divorceJanuary 26th, 2009 - 2:40 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 26 (ANI): British singer Amy Winehouses hubby Blake Fielder-Civil will be using a letter she had written to him as a divorce weapon to try and get a part of her 10 million pounds fortune.
Winehouse had written a very soul-stirring note to Fielder-Civil, stating her feelings for him and vowing to write new albums especially for him.
But now it has emerged that the letter will be used by his lawyers to prove that he had been behind the success of Winehouses life and career, and that he was the inspiration for the hits that have earned her millions, and that he deserved half her cash.
Jailed Fielder-Civil had been accusing the Back to Black singer of destroying their 20-months marriage by committing adultery, but the last love note she had written to him said otherwise.
The love notes, which had been written on pink notepaper, were released by her mother-in-law to News of the World.
So Im thinking how about I write you a few albums instead, Winehouse had written.
Blake you are . . . the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. I pinch myself thinking about pinching you baby. Oh to kiss your skin.
You are grace and majesty, your lips with mine are royal cushions that carry away in sweet savage dreams the minute they meet. You are a real boy. Everything I could pray for. Really my Boy Wonder, she stated.
Fielder-Civils mom Georgette Civil was enraged by Winehouse humiliating her son and branding him a flop in bed.
Amys been incredibly cruel with her comments, Georgette said.
It was so unnecessary.
This love letter completely contradicts what shes been saying. It will be an important part of his divorce case, she added.
A legal source has also suggested that the letter could be used in the divorce case.
The letter could prove pivotal as it proves how important Blake was to Amys career, the source said.
By the time the case gets to court Amy could be worth as much as 12 million pounds and realistically Blake could end up with a quarter of that, the source added. (ANI)
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse sues mom-in-law for selling her love letter - Aug 25, 2009
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Trouble in Winehouse, Fielder-Civil's paradise - Apr 11, 2010
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- The real reason behind Amy Winehouse-Blake Fielder-Civil meeting - Dec 13, 2009
- Amy Winehouse & Blake Fielder-Civil re-marriage plans are rocked by affair claims - Jan 21, 2010
- Winehouse to take off for second honeymoon - Apr 26, 2010
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Winehouse didn't like singing her hit songs - Jun 28, 2012
Tags: 10 million, beautiful creature, blake fielder civil, british singer, committing adultery, cushions, divorce case, divorce weapon, georgette, hubby, legal source, london jan, love letter, love notes, majesty, mother in law, new albums, news of the world, notepaper, savage dreams