Winehouses hubby plans to flee UK to escape from herFebruary 28th, 2009 - 4:54 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 28 (ANI): Troubled singer Amy Winehouses hubby Blake Fielder-Civil has revealed that he is planning to flee the UK to escape from her.
Fielder-Civil, 26, who was released from jail on February 25, fears that Winehouse will wreck his hard work, and he has refused to see the Rehab singer, who is rumoured to be jetting back from the Caribbean to patch up her marriage.
One of his friends has revealed that he plans on pushing through a divorce, as he is desperate to escape her destructive influence.
Hes turned a corner since he last saw Amy, the Sun quoted the friend as saying.
His mum Georgette plans to sell up and get Blake to another country. They dont want to squander all the hard work, the pal added. (ANI)
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Dad denies Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil 'reunion' stories - Dec 10, 2009
- Amy Winehouse & Blake Fielder-Civil re-marriage plans are rocked by affair claims - Jan 21, 2010
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Blake Fielder-Civil plans "threesome" with Amy Winehouse - Feb 07, 2010
- Winehouse's 36-hour love tryst with ex-hubby leaves family worried - Dec 09, 2009
- Fielder-Civil 'wants Winehouse to check into rehab before marriage' - Mar 04, 2010
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Winehouse sues mom-in-law for selling her love letter - Aug 25, 2009
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's boyfriend says she is 'throwing herself into work' - Mar 29, 2011
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Winehouse blasts goddaughter over Fielder-Civil reconciliation comments - Dec 23, 2009