Winehouse’s fortune goes to parentsMarch 29th, 2012 - 6:29 am ICT by IANS
London, March 29 (IANS) Singer Amy Winehouse did not leave a will as a result her nearly three-million pound fortune will automatically go to her parents - Mitch and Janis.
Winehouse had more than 4,257,580 pounds in assets, with 2,944,554 pounds remaining after taxes and unpaid bills, reports sun.co.uk.
“There aren’t many 27-year-olds that make a will — and Amy didn’t either. She had no idea how much money she had and it certainly wasn’t the top of her priority list,” said a source.
“The way things are, Mitch and Janis have been handed the estate. They’re sensible and shrewd so it’s probably for the best Blake doesn’t get anything,” added the source.
Her ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil will not get a anything. The singer had a turbulent two-year marriage to Blake and divorced him in 2009.
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse didn't like singing her hit songs - Jun 28, 2012
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse's unheard album to be released - Nov 01, 2011
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Winehouse's parents approve of new boyfriend - Jun 23, 2010
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Amy Winehouse wants to start a family - Mar 26, 2010
- The real reason behind Amy Winehouse-Blake Fielder-Civil meeting - Dec 13, 2009
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Dad denies Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil 'reunion' stories - Dec 10, 2009
- Reg Traviss devastated after Winehouse's death - Aug 08, 2011
- Amy Winehouse "happy without Blake Fielder-Civil" - Nov 28, 2009
- Amy Winehouse feeling broody - Mar 27, 2010