Winehouse’s father to write Amy’s memoirOctober 12th, 2011 - 10:06 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 12 (IANS) Late singer Amy Winehouse’s father has reportedly signed a new deal with publishers Harper Collins to pen a memoir about his daughter.
The memoir written by Mitch Winehouse’s will be titled — Amy, My Daughter — and all proceeds from the book will be donated to the Amy Winehouse Foundation,Dailystar.co.uk reports.
The book will be released in 2012.
- Doherty to auction Winehouse painting - May 06, 2012
- Amy's dad to share her handwritten notes with fans - Jun 18, 2012
- Winehouse tribute concert might be telecasted - Jan 15, 2012
- Winehouse's collection for Perry to be released - Aug 09, 2011
- Winehouse's Camden house up for sale - May 31, 2012
- Sarah is ideal for Amy charity: Mitch Winehouse - Oct 25, 2011
- Lady Gaga being preferred to play Amy Winehouse in biopic - Dec 13, 2011
- We did our best to save Amy: Mitch Winehouse - Jul 09, 2012
- Amy Winehouse's new album to be released in December - Oct 31, 2011
- Late Amy's dress fetches over 40,000 pounds - Nov 30, 2011
- Winehouse's unheard album to be released - Nov 01, 2011
- Amy's dad to honour her with a concert - Aug 24, 2011
- Amy was too young to die, says goddaughter - Jul 24, 2012
- Winehouse foundation to be launched Sep 14 - Sep 07, 2011
- No film on Winehouse's life! - Dec 12, 2011