Winehouses father calls her stupid for hankering after her hubbyMarch 17th, 2009 - 1:56 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 17 (ANI): Troubled singer Amy Winehouses father is so weary of her hankering after her estranged husband Blake Fielder-Civil that he has called her a stupid girl.
Mitch revealed that his daughter plans on having a heart-to-heart with her hubby Fielder-Civil, who was released from jail last month, and he fears that the Rehab singer is trying to get back with him.
Amy wants to resolve the situation. Shes guilty of loving him, stupid girl, the Sun quoted him as saying.
Im not saying she is going back to him, she just wants to talk. But I want her to get divorced. I want Blake and his family out of our lives.
Its the only chance Amy has. She nearly ended up dead thanks to him, he added.
Mitch also told Closer magazine that he would do his best to make sure that Fielder-Civil did not get a penny of his daughters fortune.
Hes after 5million pounds. Does he think were idiots? he said.
Amys a musical talent, but since shes been with Blake shes barely been able to perform on stage, let alone make a record, he added. (ANI)
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Winehouse's unheard album to be released - Nov 01, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse didn't like singing her hit songs - Jun 28, 2012
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Dad denies Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil 'reunion' stories - Dec 10, 2009
- Amy Winehouse's new beau wins approval of her parents - Jun 22, 2010
- Amy Winehouse 'wants to get rid of Blake tattoo' - Jan 27, 2010
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Amy Winehouse wants to start a family - Mar 26, 2010
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- The real reason behind Amy Winehouse-Blake Fielder-Civil meeting - Dec 13, 2009
- Reg Traviss devastated after Winehouse's death - Aug 08, 2011