Winehouse’s ex-husband hospitalisedAugust 10th, 2012 - 8:03 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 10 (IANS) Late singer Amy Winehouse’s ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil was on a life support system recently after having drinks, drungs and collapsing.
Civil, 30, was found choking in bed and was said to have taken heroin. He was immediately taken to Dewsbury, West Yorks with multiple organ failure and is still there, reports thesun.co.uk.
His partner Sarah Aspin, who is also the mother of his 15-month-son has been with him ever since he was taken to the hospital.
“The doctors say they don’t know the prognosis. They said they put him in a coma to help him and due to infection,” she said.
“I’m praying he’ll survive, but I’m having to prepare myself that he may never wake up,” she added.
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Is Blake Fielder-Civil cheating on Amy Winehouse? - Jan 17, 2010
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Amy Winehouse & Blake Fielder-Civil re-marriage plans are rocked by affair claims - Jan 21, 2010
- Winehouse re-marriage plans falling through? - Jan 18, 2010
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Amy Winehouse spotted with new man - Jun 02, 2010
- Winehouse's 36-hour love tryst with ex-hubby leaves family worried - Dec 09, 2009
- Winehouse sues mom-in-law for selling her love letter - Aug 25, 2009
- The real reason behind Amy Winehouse-Blake Fielder-Civil meeting - Dec 13, 2009
- Amy Winehouse determined to stay sober - Jun 15, 2010
- Blake Fielder-Civil: I'm engaged to Amy Winehouse - Dec 19, 2009
- Reg Traviss devastated after Winehouse's death - Aug 08, 2011