Winehouse’s ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her deathJuly 25th, 2011 - 11:27 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 25 (IANS) Amy Winehouse’s ex-husband Blake Fielder-civil collapsed in prison after learning of her death.
The “Rehab” hitmaker married Fielder-Civil in Miami, Florida, in 2007 but they divorced in 2009 on the grounds of infidelity.
He is currently serving a 32-month jail sentence for burglary and possession of a firearm.
However, when Blake Fielder-Civil got to know the news about the singer’s death, he was “inconsolable”, reports Britain’s The Sun newspaper.
“I will never ever again feel the love I felt for her. Everybody who knew me and knew Amy knew the depth of our love. I can’t believe she’s dead,” said Fielder-Civil.
- Winehouse's ex arrested for burglary - Mar 02, 2011
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Winehouse to reconcile with ex-husband? - Aug 17, 2009
- Winehouse to re-marry Blake Fielder-Civil in St Lucia? - Jan 10, 2010
- Amy Winehouse fuels Blake Fielder-Civil reunion rumours - Nov 25, 2009
- Winehouse's ex-husband hospitalised - Aug 10, 2012
- Amy Winehouse's new beau wins approval of her parents - Jun 22, 2010
- Amy Winehouse "happy without Blake Fielder-Civil" - Nov 28, 2009
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse 'plans to move ex-hubby into multi-million pound pad' - Apr 19, 2010
- Amy Winehouse to move in with new beau? - Jun 25, 2010
- Winehouse reunites with former lover Traviss? - Jan 08, 2011