Winehouse’s earliest song lyrics found in a stash of dumped school booksDecember 28th, 2010 - 5:20 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 28 (ANI): Amy Winehouse’s first lines have been discovered in a stash of dumped schoolbooks.
The books were found in rubbish on a North London street.
They also include diary entries the Rehab singer made when 17 in 2001, the year before she landed a recording contract, reports the Sun.
In one Amy, who has fought cocaine and booze addiction, urges herself to “live like the bombshell I really am”.
In another she tells of her lust for a fella named Felix and writes: “There’s too much sexual tension.”
Amy, now 27, scrawled lyrics amid course work for an English Literature A-level.
She wrote “Amy’s Songs” on the front of a red notebook.
Lines include: “I’m digging myself into a hole/These days I’ll just work when once I had so much soul.”
Another verse starts: “Drain my drink & order more.”
And a third - “Find someone with whom I can come undone” - predicted her future with junkie Blake Fielder-Civil. (ANI)
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Winehouse's 36-hour love tryst with ex-hubby leaves family worried - Dec 09, 2009
- Winehouse's first lyrics notebook found - Dec 28, 2010
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Winehouse's ex arrested for burglary - Mar 02, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-husband hospitalised - Aug 10, 2012
- Amy Winehouse found dead at London home (Lead) - Jul 24, 2011
- Winehouse making wedding plans? - Apr 05, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Winehouse to turn model for her clothing line - Oct 05, 2010
- The real reason behind Amy Winehouse-Blake Fielder-Civil meeting - Dec 13, 2009
Tags: addiction, amp, amy winehouse, bombshell, booze, cocaine, diary entries, english literature, felix, fella, london street, north london, notebook lines, rehab, rubbish, school books, schoolbooks, sexual tension, song lyrics, sun