Winehouse wants to move to Jamaica to record new albumFebruary 3rd, 2009 - 1:34 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 3 (IANS) British singer Amy Winehouse, who has made a recovery of sorts from drug and alcohol addiction, now wants to move to Jamaica where drugs are easily available.Winehouse wants to record her new album there, but her record company will have to spend tens of thousands of pounds. Winehouse has spent her holidays since before Christmas on the island of St Lucia.
“Amy is having the time of her life in St Lucia and doesn’t want it to end. She is looking and feeling so much better and is worried about the bad influences waiting for her back in London. She has written a big chunk of her new album and has told bosses she wants to go to Jamaica to record it,” said a source.
Her record company also knows that drugs are easily available in Jamaica.
“They are keen to accommodate her as long as she keeps getting better and carries on working,” the source added.
- Amy Winehouse plans on moving to druggie paradise - Feb 03, 2009
- Amy Winehouse's new album to be released in December - Oct 31, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's 'Back to Black' album UK sales create a record - Aug 26, 2011
- Amy was too young to die, says goddaughter - Jul 24, 2012
- Winehouse's death terrifies Brooke Mueller - Jul 28, 2011
- Sarah is ideal for Amy charity: Mitch Winehouse - Oct 25, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's dress sold for £43,200 - Nov 30, 2011
- Lady Gaga being preferred to play Amy Winehouse in biopic - Dec 13, 2011
- Amy Winehouse had third album planned before her death - Nov 18, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse had plans to adopt? - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse's life-size statue in Camden? - Jun 08, 2012
- Quit drinking or die, doctors tell Winehouse - May 31, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's father says that listening to 'Lioness' album is difficult - Dec 05, 2011
- Adele's '21' world's biggest-selling album - May 16, 2012
Tags: amy winehouse, back in london, british singer, christmas, chunk, drug and alcohol, drug and alcohol addiction, drugs, holidays, jamaica, london feb, new album, sorts, st lucia, tens of thousands, time of her life