Winehouse ”wants to become fashion designer”January 4th, 2009 - 12:15 pm ICT by ANI
London, January 4 (ANI): Amy Winehouse, who has been giving her nerves a rest in the Caribbean, reportedly wants to turn to threads to be a fashion designer.
The Brit singer, who has had her share of troubles regarding drugs, alcohol, public outbursts and troubled relationships, purportedly bragged about being in talks with top brand Fred Perry.
Amy, often spotted donning the label shirts, further alleged having put her ideas to paper for the designer.
She was almost childishly excited and couldnt stop talking about it, the Sun quoted a holidaymaker as saying.
Amy, who is reportedly addicted to the Caribbean rays, had vowed to make a fresh start for 2009 and give up her unhealthy habits.
The holidaymaker added: She is looking better and doesnt seem to be drinking that much. (ANI)
- Amy Winehouse addicted to Caribbean sunshine! - Jan 02, 2009
- Amy Winehouse wants to become fashion designer - Jan 03, 2009
- Winehouse to turn model for her clothing line - Oct 05, 2010
- Winehouse's collection for Perry to be released - Aug 09, 2011
- Amy Winehouse All Set To Launch Clothing Line In Collaboration With Fred Perry - Oct 07, 2010
- Amy Winehouse claims she hasn't used drugs in almost 3 years - Oct 06, 2010
- Amy Winehouse Designs Clothing For Fred Perry - Oct 07, 2010
- Amy Winehouse showcases her Fred Perry designs - Oct 07, 2010
- Amy Winehouse's new album to be released in December - Oct 31, 2011
- Amy Winehouse booed by fans in Dubai over lacklustre gig - Feb 14, 2011
- Amy Winehouse to hit the stage again - Nov 10, 2010
- Brand regrets not helping Winehouse - Aug 13, 2012
- Winehouses father jets to comfort love-stricken daughter in Caribbean - Jan 12, 2009
- Amy Winehouse's dress sold for £43,200 - Nov 30, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's father wants to set up a rehab center - Aug 05, 2011