Winehouse wants babyApril 6th, 2011 - 6:12 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 6 (IANS) Singer Amy Winehouse reportedly wants to have a baby with her boyfriend Reg Traviss.
The singer, who has turned her life around after overcoming battle with drink and drugs, has been in a relationship with Traviss for a year, reports contactmusic.com.
“Amy’s obsessed with having children. It’s all she’s talking about right now. She is desperate to have a baby within the next year,” said a source.
“Amy is doing everything she can to have kids. Because of the drugs and drinking, her body would not have been able to handle a baby. Now she’s on the road to recovery and is turning things around,” he added.
- Winehouse wants to settle down in countryside - May 10, 2011
- Winehouse, beau were planning to wed - Oct 03, 2011
- Winehouse on lookout for new guy - Sep 18, 2010
- Can Amy Say No To Drugs and Booze? - Oct 11, 2010
- Winehouse's parents approve of new boyfriend - Jun 23, 2010
- Amy Winehouse determined to stay sober - Jun 15, 2010
- Winehouse reunites with former lover Traviss? - Jan 08, 2011
- No film on Winehouse's life! - Dec 12, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's boyfriend says she is 'throwing herself into work' - Mar 29, 2011
- Quit drinking or die, doctors tell Winehouse - May 31, 2011
- Winehouse drank herself to death? - Jul 25, 2011
- No Kids For Amy Now! - Oct 08, 2010
- 'Wild-child' Winehouse's new beau turns her into a non-smoking teetotaller - Jun 17, 2010
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Traviss was never loyal to Winehouse, says his ex - Sep 01, 2010