Winehouse trips and stumbles in first live gigNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:20 am ICT by admin
She twitched, coughed and rubbed her face awkwardly, but eventually gave a brilliant performance to prove that she is definitely one of Britain’s sensational young talent.
However, much to her tour team’s dismay, the singer’s hubby Blake Fielder-Civil showed up at the event, triggering worries that he would bring unwelcome distractions.
“I hoped Blake wouldn’t come today but he has and there’s nothing we can do about it. Something has to give but she has to make that decision herself. For now we just have to deal with it,” the Sun quoted one source, as saying.
The 24-year-old will move from Germany to Amsterdam, Paris, Glasgow, back to London, then to Dublin and Cardiff before brining down curtains in Manchester on December 13. (ANI)
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Amy Winehouse found dead at London home (Lead) - Jul 24, 2011
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- The real reason behind Amy Winehouse-Blake Fielder-Civil meeting - Dec 13, 2009
- Fielder-Civil 'wants Winehouse to check into rehab before marriage' - Mar 04, 2010
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012
- Amy Winehouse & Blake Fielder-Civil re-marriage plans are rocked by affair claims - Jan 21, 2010
- Amy Winehouse wants to start a family - Mar 26, 2010
- Winehouse 'plans to move ex-hubby into multi-million pound pad' - Apr 19, 2010
- Amy Winehouse's boyfriend says she is 'throwing herself into work' - Mar 29, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse's ex arrested for burglary - Mar 02, 2011
Tags: amsterdam, awkwardly, back to london, behaviours, berlin, brilliant performance, cardiff, curtains, dismay, distractions, dublin, fielder, gig, glasgow, hubby, nothing we can do, something has to give, worries