Winehouse to meet lawyers for divorceNovember 28th, 2008 - 1:04 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 28 (IANS) Troubled British singer Amy Winehouse met her divorce lawyers recently to discuss splitting from her husband Blake Fielder-Civil.According to thesun.co.uk, the 25-year old Winehouse is now in a clinic in London after she suffered a ’seizure’. She has asked her dad to set up the meeting. She is getting treatment after having an altercation with her husband.
Blake reportedly kept making calls to her hospital even after she was taken to the hospital for tests. She also went on a drinking and drugs binge recently. Blake also called up Amy’s dad and yelled at him for supposedly ‘obstructing’ their relationship.
Friends report that Amy wants to end the marriage and asked her dad to bring in the divorce lawyers.
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-husband hospitalised - Aug 10, 2012
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse, Blake marry again - Oct 26, 2009
- Amy Winehouse spotted with new man - Jun 02, 2010
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012
- Winehouse sues mom-in-law for selling her love letter - Aug 25, 2009
- Amy Winehouse's boyfriend says she is 'throwing herself into work' - Mar 29, 2011
- Rihanna supports heartbroken Perry - Jan 03, 2012
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Winehouse's ex arrested for burglary - Mar 02, 2011
- Winehouse didn't like singing her hit songs - Jun 28, 2012