Winehouse to appeal over drug charges in Norway courtJanuary 1st, 2009 - 1:44 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 1 (ANI): Troubled singer Amy Winehouse will appear in the Norway court on January 12 to appeal against a fine for possessing cannabis.
The 25-year-old star along with hubby Blake Fielder-Civil was arrested in the western city of Bergen in October 2007 for possessing marijuana.
However, they were freed after paying the fine of 284 pounds, reports the Sun.
But lawyers acting for the Rehab singer, say the fine is like a guilty plea with serious consequences if the singer wants to visit the US.
Meanwhile, Winehouse, who is a big fan of junk food, has vowed to make a fresh start for 2009 and give up her unhealthy habits. (ANI)
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Fielder-Civil 'wants Winehouse to check into rehab before marriage' - Mar 04, 2010
- Winehouse's ex arrested for burglary - Mar 02, 2011
- Amy Winehouses New Years resolution to eat healthily - Jan 01, 2009
- Amy Winehouse drops Norway drug charge appeal - Jan 07, 2009
- Amy Winehouse's boyfriend says she is 'throwing herself into work' - Mar 29, 2011
- Dad denies Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil 'reunion' stories - Dec 10, 2009
- Amy Winehouse getting back to her curvy best - Jan 04, 2009
- Winehouse to remarry ex-hubby in Vegas - Mar 11, 2010
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Winehouse 'plans to move ex-hubby into multi-million pound pad' - Apr 19, 2010
Tags: amy winehouse, blake fielder civil, city of bergen, consequences, court london, drug charges, fresh start, guilty plea, hubby, junk food, lawyers, london jan, marijuana, norway, old star, sun, unhealthy habits