Winehouse reincarnated as butterfly, believes momJuly 10th, 2012 - 6:24 am ICT by IANS
London, July 10 (IANS) Amy Winehouse’s mother believes the late singer has been reincarnated as a butterfly.
“I’m pretty sure she has come back as a butterfly because she would love the freedom of flying,” thesun.co.uk quoted Janis Winehouse as saying.
Amy died last year (July 23) due to alcohol poisoning at her North London home. She was 27.
The 57-year-old mother says she bursts into tears when she hears one of her daughter’s songs.
“There’s a huge hole in my life - I used to speak to Amy every day. Sometimes I wake up sobbing,” she added.
- Coroner: Amy Winehouse's death is non suspicious - Jul 25, 2011
- Brand regrets not helping Winehouse - Aug 13, 2012
- I'm completely devastated: Amy Winehouse's father - Jul 25, 2011
- Amy was too young to die, says goddaughter - Jul 24, 2012
- Winehouse's Camden house up for sale - May 31, 2012
- Amy looked like superstar on her funeral - Sep 19, 2011
- Winehouse wouldn't drink in front of mother - Nov 05, 2011
- Adele declines Winehouse tribute show - Jul 20, 2012
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Winehouse's ex-husband hospitalised - Aug 10, 2012
- Who will play Winehouse? - Aug 17, 2011
- Winehouse believed she would die young - Jul 26, 2011
- Was Winehouse engaged before death? - Aug 02, 2011
- Pete Doherty haunted by Amy Winehouse's ghost - Nov 15, 2011
- Winehouse's tracks get sales boost - Jul 23, 2012