Winehouse ‘refuses to leave St Lucia without a native chef’May 28th, 2009 - 2:27 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 28 (ANI): Amy Winehouse has reportedly refused to return to her native London without a Caribbean chef.
The holidaying pop star, 25, was said to be on the lookout for a cook who would dish up soul-feeding food for her when she goes back to UK.
“She often eats St. Lucian feasts courtesy of one of her favourite restaurants, The Pier at the Sandals Halcyon resort,” Contactmusic quoted a source as saying.
“She has had her friends make enquiries with some of the chefs at Sandals and some other restaurants on the island. That way, being back will not be too hard to deal with.
“One of Amy’s favourite things about St. Lucia is the food and she’d love to have that as a reminder of the island when she is back in the UK,” the source added.
Pals of the Rehab hitmaker are allegedly lending in a helping hand to help the singer believing it would keep her health and eating habits in check.
The source told thisislondon website: “She really doesn’t look after herself when she is back in London, and is always skipping meals.” (ANI)
- Winehouse had plans to adopt? - Aug 01, 2011
- Amy Winehouse offered free booze to go back to St Lucia - May 19, 2010
- Amy Winehouse hooked on Caribbean food - May 28, 2009
- Winehouse plans to adopt - Apr 19, 2009
- Amy Winehouse romancing waiter on Caribbean holiday - Apr 18, 2009
- Cyrus dating British actor? - Feb 05, 2011
- Amy Winehouse 'fears' her ex will reveal 'their secrets' in songs - Mar 25, 2011
- Amy Winehouse to take up nursing in St Lucia - Jun 09, 2009
- Winehouse's new album due next year - Oct 10, 2009
- Winehouse reincarnated as butterfly, believes mom - Jul 10, 2012
- Amy Winehouse 'to move to St.Lucia for good' - Jun 21, 2009
- Did Gaga visit Winehouse home? - Nov 22, 2011
- Posthumous Amy Winehouse album to be released in December - Oct 31, 2011
- Amy Winehouse calls landlady of her favourite boozing club in St Lucia 'Mummy' - Jun 23, 2009
- Winehouse believed she would die young - Jul 26, 2011
Tags: amy winehouse, caribbean, chefs, eating habits, favourite things, Health Science, helping hand, hitmaker, lookout, love, native london, pals, pop star, reminder, restaurants, sandals halcyon resort, skipping meals, st lucia, st lucian