Winehouse on the Road to Recovery: MomFebruary 13th, 2008 - 6:54 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Feb 13 (ANI): Singer Amy Winehouses mother is glad to see that her troubled daughter is on the road to recovery.
In an interview with Britain’s GMTV, Winehouses mother Janis said that the singers win and a refined performance via satellite at the Grammys has proved that she has already cleaned up her act.
“Well, it’s Amy coming back, she’s definitely on the way back,” Usmagazine.com quoted her as saying.
“Well, as you saw (during performance), she looks good and it’s a case of she’s on the road - and that’s what it’s about - she’s on the road to recovery,” she added.
The singer went to rehab last month after Britain’s The Sun released a video of her apparently using a crack pipe.
Winehouse’s PR firm had said that the singer “is an outpatient and she is under medical supervision and the treatment continues.” (ANI)
- Winehouse reincarnated as butterfly, believes mom - Jul 10, 2012
- I'm completely devastated: Amy Winehouse's father - Jul 25, 2011
- No autopsy on Amy Winehouse before Monday morning - Jul 24, 2011
- Amy looked like superstar on her funeral - Sep 19, 2011
- Winehouse paid $1.5 mn for Moscow show - Dec 22, 2010
- Winehouse wouldn't drink in front of mother - Nov 05, 2011
- Posthumous Amy Winehouse album to be released in December - Oct 31, 2011
- Singer Amy Winehouse found dead in London apartment - Jul 24, 2011
- MTV to have a special Amy Winehouse concert - Jul 27, 2011
- Amy Winehouse found dead at London home (Lead) - Jul 24, 2011
- Amy Winehouse, Lady Gaga duet rumours are false - Jul 30, 2010
- Microsoft apologises over Amy Winehouse tweet - Jul 27, 2011
- Winehouse ready for comeback - Jan 07, 2011
- Winehouse believed she would die young - Jul 26, 2011
- Coroner: Amy Winehouse's death is non suspicious - Jul 25, 2011