Winehouse on a healthy hunk man-huntJanuary 20th, 2009 - 1:05 pm ICT by ANI
London, January 20 (ANI): Amy Winehouse seems to be on a healthy hunk man-hunt these days, for reports have emerged that the singer has set her sights on a new holiday romance with a sport instructor.
The Rehab singer, who has apparently been wreaking havoc ever since she arrived at a St. Lucia hotel, allegedly fell for the new fellow days after she was reported to have been love-stricken with departed pal Josh Bowman.
Amy has met another chap and they are getting on really well, the Sun quoted a friend as saying.
She has had her eye on this bloke for a while. He is another clean-cut, handsome, healthy bloke, much like Josh.
He teaches tennis and other sports at the resort where Amy stayed before she moved to the villa. Amys really into him, the friend added. (ANI)
- Winehouse falls for yet another man - Jan 20, 2009
- Winehouses dad slams daughters cavorting behaviour - Jan 21, 2009
- Amy Winehouse's Ex, Josh Bowman Dating Miley Cyrus? - Feb 10, 2011
- Winehouses dad jets to Caribbean to check on boozing daughter - Feb 17, 2009
- Amy Winehouse romancing waiter on Caribbean holiday - Apr 18, 2009
- Amy Winehouse's new beau wins approval of her parents - Jun 22, 2010
- Winehouse thanked by tourism chiefs for boosting St Lucias image - Jan 17, 2009
- Amy Winehouse spotted with new man - Jun 02, 2010
- Winehouse had plans to adopt? - Aug 01, 2011
- Bowman denies romantic involvement with Winehouse - Jan 07, 2009
- Winehouse wants to save her marriage - Jan 27, 2009
- Amy Winehouse's boyfriend says she is 'throwing herself into work' - Mar 29, 2011
- Winehouse paid $1.5 mn for Moscow show - Dec 22, 2010
- Winehouse shifts to St Lucia villa - Jan 26, 2009
- Vacationing Winehouses circus acts making her a guest from hell - Jan 13, 2009