Winehouse heading back home to London to save her marriageFebruary 26th, 2009 - 7:26 pm ICT by admin
London, Feb 26 (ANI): Brit singer Amy Winehouse is apparently heading back home to London in a bid to save her marriage to hubby Blake Fielder-Civil.
Fielder-Civil was released from jail on February 25, but Winehouse did not have any idea about it, and when she came to know about it in St Lucia, where she has been holidaying since December, she decided to return.
“Hearing Blake was out brought lots of emotions back for Amy,” the Sun quoted a pal as saying.
“She feels like she was the last to know he was getting released and that hurt. She is desperate to see him again and wants to work things out. She still loves him,” the pal said.
The Rehab singer’s hubby was released from Edmunds Hill prison in Suffolk, where his mum, Georgette, met him.
Fielder-Civil had filed for divorce from inside the jail last month, after he saw Winehouse frolicking with other men on the sunshine isle, and he is determined to see the divorce through.
“It’s all going ahead - but I don’t really know what will happen. It’s just nice to be on the outside again. Now I am going to get over my drug habit,” he said.
Winehouse, on the other hand, has been doing well in her battle against heroin and crack cocaine addiction, but friends fear that her coming back to London might do her damage.
“We are nervous about her returning to London and seeing Blake,” a pal said.
“She thinks their fights and problems are romantic in a tortured love kind of way. We think it’s a bit sad - and very dangerous.
“But I suppose if he can really quit drugs and they can have a clean, healthy relationship then we’d have to wish them luck,” the pal added. (ANI)
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse sues mom-in-law for selling her love letter - Aug 25, 2009
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Amy Winehouse & Blake Fielder-Civil re-marriage plans are rocked by affair claims - Jan 21, 2010
- Amy Winehouses hubby Blake Fielder-Civil divorces her on Facebook - Jan 26, 2009
- Winehouse's ex arrested for burglary - Mar 02, 2011
- The real reason behind Amy Winehouse-Blake Fielder-Civil meeting - Dec 13, 2009
- Amy Winehouse found dead at London home (Lead) - Jul 24, 2011
- Winehouse's 36-hour love tryst with ex-hubby leaves family worried - Dec 09, 2009
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Winehouse didn't like singing her hit songs - Jun 28, 2012
- Dad denies Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil 'reunion' stories - Dec 10, 2009
Tags: amy winehouse, crack cocaine addiction, divorce, drug habit, drugs, edmunds hill, emotions, georgette, heading, heroin, hubby, london feb, love, marriage, rehab, relationship, st lucia, sun, sunshine