Winehouse gets documentary treatmentMay 20th, 2009 - 3:32 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 20 (ANI): Amy Winehouse will be the subject of a documentary film, according to a post on her MySpace blog.
The People has reported that the troubled 25-year-old singer and her family will open themselves up to Israeli-American interviewer Daphne Barak for a documentary shot at Winehouse’s retreat on the island of St. Lucia.
As per the blog, the docu will show a “truthful and revealing look at (Amy’s) complicated life”.
A clip on Barakhas’ website shows Amy’s dad Mitch explaining how the Caribbean island is a welcome getaway for his daughter.
Footage and photos posted on Barak’s own Web site show Winehouse in the studio and hosting a birthday party.
The documentary is expected to be released later this year. (ANI)
- Documentary to be made on Amy Winehouse - May 20, 2009
- Winehouse foundation to be launched Sep 14 - Sep 07, 2011
- Amy's dad to share her handwritten notes with fans - Jun 18, 2012
- Amy was too young to die, says goddaughter - Jul 24, 2012
- Winehouse had plans to adopt? - Aug 01, 2011
- No film on Winehouse's life! - Dec 12, 2011
- Winehouse's father to write Amy's memoir - Oct 12, 2011
- Winehouse's dad to unveil debut album - May 27, 2010
- Lady Gaga being preferred to play Amy Winehouse in biopic - Dec 13, 2011
- Amy died of seizure during detox? - Sep 11, 2011
- Winehouse's home now a rehab charity - Aug 06, 2011
- Amy Winehouse embarrassed by her father - Jan 12, 2010
- Gaultier defends Winehouse-inspired show - May 05, 2012
- We did our best to save Amy: Mitch Winehouse - Jul 09, 2012
- Amy's dad to honour her with a concert - Aug 24, 2011