Winehouse condemns estranged hubby in new songMarch 2nd, 2009 - 2:49 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, March 02 (ANI): Troubled singer Amy Winehouse has reportedly ridiculed her estranged husband Blake Fielder Civil in a song from her forthcoming album.
The Back To Black hitmaker is said to have written this song while holidaying on the Caribbean island St. Lucia.
According to reports, Winehouse and Blake, who has just been released from jail after serving 12 months of a 27-month sentence for assault and attempting to pervert the course of justice, are currently materializing their divorce.
“(Amy) has been using the things she has experienced as inspiration. Blake is discussed in a few tunes. But one in particular, which Amy is yet to decide the title of, lays into him and tells how let down she feels, Contactmusic quoted a source as saying.
“It is a blatant dig, but that was the idea. She wants him to know how he has made her feel… Amy will not take him back. She did love him but she doesn”t any more, the source added. (ANI)
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Winehouse to take off for second honeymoon - Apr 26, 2010
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Amy Winehouse to shift to a new home in Barnet - Mar 02, 2009
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Desperate Amy Winehouse turns to Frank Sinatra to win back hubby - Mar 04, 2009
- Winehouse's parents approve of new boyfriend - Jun 23, 2010
- Amy Winehouse now writing a book of poems - Apr 17, 2009
- Amy wants estranged husband to father her child - Aug 19, 2009
- Amy Winehouse 'asks new lover to move into her London home' - Jun 25, 2010
- Amy Winehouse 'wants to get rid of Blake tattoo' - Jan 27, 2010