Winehouse back with hubby Fielder-Civil?December 27th, 2008 - 12:49 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 27 (ANI): After months of bust-ups, Amy Winehouse has reportedly decided to take hubby Blake Fielder-Civil back.
The Mirror has learnt that the warring couple had a heart-to-heart on Christmas Day and decided to try again.
The troubled star gave hubby the good news in a tearful phonecall from her room in the luxury holiday resort of St Lucia to his cell in Edmunds Hill Jail in Suffolk.
A source has revealed: After months of bust-ups, Amy has decided to take Blake back. She says the best Christmas present will be to have her man home for good.
Her dream would be to see in the New Year with him, but she knows that cant happen because he is locked up. But she still hopes to jet back before then to visit him.
The pairs marriage seemed to be on the rocks after Amy kept her distance when Blake was released from prison into rehab in November. And she was angry after he blabbed about their romance and drug bust-ups.
He is now back in prison to continue serving his 27-month sentence for assault and trial fixing.
She has spent the past week sunning herself in the Caribbean with her goddaughter Dionne Bromfield.
The source said: Being on holiday and mixing with local families has made Amy realise how much she missed Blake and wants to be with him.
He was her inspiration for Back To Black, and being apart makes her realise how much she loves him. (ANI)
- Amy was too young to die, says goddaughter - Jul 24, 2012
- Winehouse obsessed with spaghetti - Apr 22, 2011
- Amy Winehouse "happy without Blake Fielder-Civil" - Nov 28, 2009
- No reunion for Winehouse, Blake - Dec 10, 2009
- Winehouse blasts goddaughter over Fielder-Civil reconciliation comments - Dec 23, 2009
- Sykes, Bromfield together? - Jun 27, 2012
- Amy Winehouse helps pop star goddaughter cut slang from songs - Apr 19, 2011
- Amy Winehouse back with husband - Dec 27, 2008
- Amy Winehouse is single, says goddaughter - Dec 11, 2009
- Winehouse not used to her new look - Feb 04, 2010
- Peter Andre keen to sing with Winehouse - Jan 20, 2010
- Winehouse gives away her 11 cats - Feb 12, 2010
- Peter Andre keen on duet with Amy Winehouse - Jan 19, 2010
- Winehouse determined not to let goddaughter follow her wild ways - Oct 12, 2009
- Singer Amy Winehouse found dead in London apartment - Jul 24, 2011
Tags: amy winehouse, best christmas, blake fielder civil, christmas day, christmas present, dionne, drug bust, edmunds hill, goddaughter, heart to heart, hubby, inspiration, luxury holiday resort, new year, pairs, phonecall, rehab, rocks, st lucia, ups