Winehouse and Doherty talk everydayNovember 21st, 2007 - 4:35 pm ICT by admin
London , Nov 21(ANI): The Babyshambles singer, Pete Doherty revealed that he and co-addict Amy Winehouse talk almost everyday.
Junkie Pete also said that he and Amy were helping each other combat drugs.
I speak to Amy almost every day, The Sun quoted him, as saying.
It was also claimed by the 28-year-old singer that Winehouse had been clean since her husband Blake Fielder-Civil was in detention facing charges of GBH and perverting justice.
She just wants her man back for Christmas. They are desperately in love. She realises how much they have to lose. They are going to lose each other if it carries on. Love, music and melody is the way forward, he said.
While Doherty was in court for a review of his drug rehab, 24-year-old Winehouse plans to re-unite with husband when he gets out of prison. (ANI)
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse's 36-hour love tryst with ex-hubby leaves family worried - Dec 09, 2009
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Pete Doherty haunted by Amy Winehouse's ghost - Nov 15, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Winehouse's ex arrested for burglary - Mar 02, 2011
- Dad denies Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil 'reunion' stories - Dec 10, 2009
- Winehouse haunting Pete Doherty! - Nov 16, 2011
- Amy Winehouse to wed next month? - Apr 26, 2010
- The real reason behind Amy Winehouse-Blake Fielder-Civil meeting - Dec 13, 2009
- Winehouse wants ex-husband to enter rehab - May 15, 2010
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's new beau wins approval of her parents - Jun 22, 2010