Winehouse admits her life is a messSeptember 27th, 2008 - 2:18 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 27 (IANS) Troubled British singer Amy Winehouse broke down after a poor performance and said that her life was a mess.According to mirror.co.uk, Winehouse wept as she compared her life with that of her 12-year-old god-daughter Dionne Bromfield.
Winehouse said: “When I look at Dionne she reminds me of myself. I used to be this little girl who liked Celine Dion and singing, this beautiful sweet girl with innocent dreams. Look where I am now. Look what happened to my dreams. This isn’t a life - I’m a mess, look at me.
“But this girl has everything ahead of her. She’s so beautiful and she reminds me so much of myself. This beautiful happy girl, she is so much like I used to be. I don’t want to leave her alone. I can’t believe what has happened to me. I am so sad.”
The singer also spoke about her husband Blake Fielder-Civil, who is going to be released from prison soon.
“What life do I have? My life begins when Blake gets out of prison. He is my life, I want to see him,” she said.
- Amy Winehouse admits her life is in a mess - Sep 27, 2008
- Amy Winehouse helps pop star goddaughter cut slang from songs - Apr 19, 2011
- Winehouse blasts goddaughter over Fielder-Civil reconciliation comments - Dec 23, 2009
- Amy was too young to die, says goddaughter - Jul 24, 2012
- Peter Andre keen to sing with Winehouse - Jan 20, 2010
- Peter Andre keen on duet with Amy Winehouse - Jan 19, 2010
- Winehouse creates record label to launch god-daughter - Sep 21, 2009
- Amy Winehouse's 'advisor' is her 13yr-old goddaughter - Aug 10, 2009
- Winehouse obsessed with spaghetti - Apr 22, 2011
- Winehouse's label to launch 13yr-old goddaughter's debut album - Sep 21, 2009
- No reunion for Winehouse, Blake - Dec 10, 2009
- No autopsy on Amy Winehouse before Monday morning - Jul 24, 2011
- Amy Winehouse "happy without Blake Fielder-Civil" - Nov 28, 2009
- Amy Winehouse is single, says goddaughter - Dec 11, 2009
- Singer Amy Winehouse found dead in London apartment - Jul 24, 2011