Wills, Harry always send Baby Spice Christmas cardsDecember 25th, 2008 - 2:27 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 25 (ANI): Former Spice Girl Emma Bunton has revealed that every year she receives an annual Christmas greeting from the British royal Princes William and Harry.
The Wannabe hitmaker first met the royal brothers during the height of her career in the band, when the boys were both teenagers.
Prince William also famously admitted to having a poster of Bunton on his wall.
“I get Christmas cards from the Princes, signed William and Harry. I always get so excited. This year I”m going to try to send one back to Buckingham Palace, Contactmusic quoted Emma, as telling Closer magazine. (ANI)
- 'Baby Spice' gets Christmas card from British royals - Dec 25, 2008
- Mel B regrets missing Queen's celebrations - Jun 06, 2012
- Spice Girls to auction iconic clothes - Jun 29, 2012
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Cheryl Cole flirted with Prince Harry? - Jun 17, 2012
- Mel B rubbishes fall-out with Victoria Beckham - Jan 12, 2011
- Spice Girls reunite in London - Jun 27, 2012
- I don't need Spice Girls reunion : Mel C - Dec 03, 2011
- Prince Harry takes charge of the 'wedmin' of brother Williams - Apr 24, 2011
- Queen offers to share Buckingham Palace with Wills, Kate - Jan 15, 2011
- William - a prince, a pilot and a patron of charities - Apr 29, 2011
- Prince Harry is planning to host an after-party breakfast - Apr 25, 2011
- Wills-Kat to move in with Prince Harry after royal wedding - Apr 07, 2011
- Spice Girls rock at closing ceremony - Aug 13, 2012
- UK royals urged to back gay marriages - Apr 25, 2011
Tags: baby spice, buckingham palace, christmas, christmas cards, christmas greeting, closer magazine, dec 25, emma bunton, hitmaker, prince william, princes william and harry, royal princes, spice christmas, spice girl, teenagers, wannabe, wills