Willis says he, Kutcher, Moore ” have become like a tribe”June 16th, 2009 - 5:10 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 16 (ANI): Although Bruce Willis is a happily married man, he just can’t get enough of his ex Demi Moore.
“We’ve become like a tribe,” the star says about his ex-wife Moore and her husband Ashton Kutcher in the latest issue of W.
Emma, the 54-year-old actor’s new wife, is also happy to join the family, which includes his three kids with Moore - Rumer, 20, Scout, 17, and Tallulah, 15, reports Us magazine.
“I met them very early on, and I was definitely nervous because I’d never dated a man who had children and I wanted to be really sensitive to that,” she says.
“But I’ve been really blessed because from day one it’s been comfortable and fun,” she added. (ANI)
- Bruce welcomes fourth child - Apr 02, 2012
- Bruce Willis to be dad again - Oct 27, 2011
- Moore's daughters not speaking to her? - Jul 08, 2012
- Bonding with Bruce was difficult initially, says Kutcher - Jun 07, 2010
- Bruce Willis angry with daughters - Jul 30, 2012
- Demi Moore says she'd love to have a baby with Ashton Kutcher - Apr 12, 2010
- Demi Moore's Daughters Are Considering Staging An Intervention - Jun 15, 2012
- Kutcher doesn't want children with Moore - May 14, 2010
- Bruce Willis has no plans to retire - Mar 14, 2010
- Demi Moore thinks laughter is the key to stay young - Apr 14, 2010
- Demi Moore hates being estranged from her daughters - Jul 13, 2012
- Bruce Willis tied the knot - Mar 23, 2009
- A new man in Demi Moore's life? - Dec 02, 2011
- Ashton Kutcher is a fan of Bruce Willis' aftershave - Jul 15, 2010
- Bruce Willis hated being single - Jun 17, 2009