Willis’ movie set gutted downJuly 6th, 2012 - 5:25 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 6 (IANS) Actor Bruce Willis rushed to the sets of his movie “Die Hard 5″ in a five-storey building in Budapest after it caught fire and helped by moving out equipments and cameras.
The 57-year-old was on a break in the hotel when he got a call saying that the building was on fire where they were suppose to shoot for the next five days, reports radaronline.com.
The building was constructed with wood for the shoot. They were suppose to shoot a scene where fire was suppose to break in the lobby fo the building when a helicopter is about to land. However, the blades of the helicopter fanned the fire, which spread to the rest of the building.
Willis’ body double was giving the shot when the accident happened, but escaped with a few injuries.
- Fire at Indian embassy in Myanmar - Jul 16, 2012
- Building collapses in Ahmedabad, several trapped - Jan 28, 2011
- Minor fire at Indian embassy in Myanmar (Lead) - Jul 16, 2012
- Four children, two women die in building collapse - Apr 19, 2011
- Two killed in Pakistan building collapse - Aug 04, 2011
- Two jump to death off burning building - Nov 12, 2011
- One dead in Mumbai building collapse - Sep 07, 2010
- 20 killed in Bangladesh building collapse - Jun 03, 2010
- One killed, three trapped in Ahmedabad building collapse (Lead) - Jan 28, 2011
- Compensation for building collapse victims - Jul 17, 2011
- Four dead in building collapse - Jul 17, 2011
- Two die in Russia shopping mall fire - Jan 23, 2011
- Nine killed in South Korean fire - May 06, 2012
- 20 dead, nearly 200 wounded in Kabul fire - Jul 05, 2012
- Minute's silence in Lok Sabha for building collapse victims - Nov 22, 2010