Willis happy with Moore-Kutcher romanceNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:32 am ICT by admin
Willis just wants to be a good role model to his kids Rumer, Scout and Tallulah by maintaining a good relationship with Demi.
In fact, the whole family including Kutcher even take family vacations together.
“We’re okay. We all go on holidays together. I just want Demi to be happy,” Contactmusic quoted Willis, as saying.
“She’s the mother of my kids and she’s found a great guy. I’m happy with that.” He added.
Willis and Moore divorced in 2000. In 2003, Moore started dating actor Ashton Kutcher, seventeen years her junior. After much press speculation and interest, the pair married in 2005. (ANI)
- Demi Moore's Daughters Are Considering Staging An Intervention - Jun 15, 2012
- Bonding with Bruce was difficult initially, says Kutcher - Jun 07, 2010
- Bruce Willis to be dad again - Oct 27, 2011
- Demi Moore says she'd love to have a baby with Ashton Kutcher - Apr 12, 2010
- Moore's daughters not speaking to her? - Jul 08, 2012
- Kutcher doesn't want children with Moore - May 14, 2010
- Bruce Willis angry with daughters - Jul 30, 2012
- Demi Moore hates being estranged from her daughters - Jul 13, 2012
- Is Demi Moore dating Martin Henderson? - Jul 26, 2012
- Bruce welcomes fourth child - Apr 02, 2012
- Willis says he, Kutcher, Moore " have become like a tribe" - Jun 16, 2009
- Demi Moore thinks laughter is the key to stay young - Apr 14, 2010
- Bruce Willis gets married to model girlfriend - Mar 23, 2009
- Bruce Willis has no plans to retire - Mar 14, 2010
- Ashton Kutcher is a fan of Bruce Willis' aftershave - Jul 15, 2010