Williams wrapping herself in work after Ledgers deathFebruary 26th, 2008 - 4:10 pm ICT by admin
Melbourne, Feb 26 (ANI): Despite the tragedy she has faced, Michelle Williams knows that the show must go on, and so after Heath Ledgers death she has thrown herself into work.
After flying to Perth for Ledger’s funeral, Williams with her and Ledgers two-year-old daughter Matilda returned to New York, where she is shooting for the film Mammoth.
Her father, sharemarket guru Larry Williams, said that she was focusing on her work.
“She’s wrapped herself up in that and is really focused on that,” The Daily Telegraph quoted him, as saying.
Ledger was found dead in his New York apartment on 22 January. He was 28.
Toxicology results revealed that he was killed by an accidental overdose of prescribed medications. (ANI)
- Michelle Williams wants daughter to see 'Brokeback Mountain' - Dec 31, 2010
- Michelle Williams to launch yoga centre - Jan 12, 2011
- Ledger's Golden Globe to be given to daughter Matilda - Jan 14, 2009
- Michelle Williams won't let daughter watch Oscar - Feb 09, 2012
- Michelle Williams refuses to let daughter star alongside her in movies - Dec 31, 2010
- Ledger responsible for his death, says his dad - Jul 09, 2009
- Michelle finds love again - Apr 28, 2009
- Michelle loves hand-stitched costumes - Mar 31, 2011
- Is Michelle Williams dating Jason Segel? - Mar 31, 2012
- Matilda named beneficiary of Ledgers life insurance money - Mar 14, 2009
- Williams wont bring daughter up in LA to avoid media circus - Feb 23, 2009
- Ledgers family lavishes praise on Michelle Williams - Jan 24, 2009
- Matlida Rose Ledger turned four this week - Oct 31, 2009
- Michelle Williams loves short hair - Nov 04, 2011
- Michelle Williams will take care of Heaths Oscar until Matilda turns 18 - Mar 06, 2009