Williams wanted to make sex tapeSeptember 7th, 2012 - 7:32 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 7 (IANS) Singer Robbie William says had he got a chance, he would have made a sex tape in the past.
“I’d have done a couple of sex tapes,” thesun.co.uk quoted him as saying.
The singer confesses that he did try his hand at making sex tapes, but was not successful.
“It involved copious amounts of cocaine and playing snooker with a rope,” he said.
The 38-year-old is expecting his first child with wife Ayda Field, an actress.
- Won't educate daughter in LA: Williams - Sep 11, 2012
- Robbie Williams buys diamond-studded watch for wife - Sep 20, 2011
- Robbie Williams nervous about parenthood - Sep 06, 2012
- Losing baby has been hard for Barlow: Robbie Williams - Sep 14, 2012
- Robbie Williams sings for wife Ayda Field at wedding ceremony - Aug 10, 2010
- Robbie Williams reveals love for painting - Apr 14, 2011
- Robbie Williams takes testosterone jabs! - Jun 02, 2011
- Robbie Williams proposes to his girlfriend, officially - Jan 01, 2010
- Robbie Williams quits smoking - Mar 23, 2012
- Williams turns to Victoria for advice - Aug 30, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , ,