Williams turns to Victoria for adviceAugust 30th, 2012 - 4:37 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 30 (IANS) Singer Robbie Williams, who is expecting his first child with wife Ayda Field, has turned to Victoria Beckham for advice. He has booked a VIP suite at the Portland Hospital here on her recommendation.
“Robbie is so excited about becoming a dad but he wants everything to be perfect and he’s doing everything in his power to make the birth stress free and faultless,” dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“Victoria’s personal gynaecologist Malcolm Gillard has retired now, but his successor and his whole team will be assisting Rob and Ayda. They have booked a birthing suite at the unit and are really happy after meeting all the staff,” said the source.
Although Williams moved to the US in 2004, he recently arranged for his pregnant wife to fly back to London by a private jet so their daughter can be born here.
“Robbie has always planned for his baby to be born in Britain, it’s really important to him. He moved to America to enjoy the lifestyle, anonymity and climate but his heart still belongs to Britain.
“He wants his parents around during their grandchild’s early months and can’t wait to enjoy a proper family Christmas,” said the source.
- 'Selfish' Robbie Williams puts off fatherhood plans - Oct 12, 2010
- Beckham to gift love book to Victoria on anniversary - Jun 08, 2012
- Robbie Williams opts out of Olympic ceremony - Jul 03, 2012
- Won't educate daughter in LA: Williams - Sep 11, 2012
- Robbie Williams buys diamond-studded watch for wife - Sep 20, 2011
- Robbie Williams nervous about parenthood - Sep 06, 2012
- Robbie Williams sings for wife Ayda Field at wedding ceremony - Aug 10, 2010
- Robbie Williams to marry on V-Day? - Jan 06, 2010
- Beckhams plan fifth baby during Olympics - Jul 28, 2012
- Williams wanted to make sex tape - Sep 07, 2012
- I would consider catwalk show: Williams - Sep 28, 2011
- Losing baby has been hard for Barlow: Robbie Williams - Sep 14, 2012
- Trouble in Take That? - Jul 18, 2011
- Robbie Williams to be dad - Mar 30, 2012
- Robbie Williams offers Mark Owen his house as getaway - Mar 12, 2010
Tags: anonymity, becoming a dad, christmas, climate, dailystar, family christmas, fly, gillard, gynaecologist, Life Style, london, parents, portland hospital, pregnant wife, private jet, robbie williams, singer robbie williams, stress, victoria beckham, vip suite